Office hrs: Mon. Tues.& Thurs. 9am – 2pm; 5 Hrs. per week flex hours incl. meetings & training
The Church Office Administrator will report to and is supervised by the pastor.
There will be an annual job performance eval. by the pastor & Staff Parish Relations Committee.
The Church Office Administrator must be willing to work in a Christian environment and support to the church vision statement. Ideal candidate will be proficient in:
- Word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software
- Shelby Systems church management software
- Google calendar
- Facebook page administration & other social media
- Website maintenance
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Answer phone and greet visitors to the church office, direct calls and visitors and repair team to the appropriate location.
- Keep the church calendar, schedule church meetings, zoom or in-house meetings, assign rooms and post information on the church electronic calendar.
- Work with all ministry team leaders and support their role as church volunteers.
- Update church website and Face Book and social media
- Do weekly attendance in Shelby and Brick River. Distribute weekly prayer concerns and visitor information to the pastor and Welcome team.
- Up-date and maintain membership in SHELBY system. Fill our membership charge conference forms when due.
- Notify the Trustee board of any facility issues. At the direction of Trustee, contact the appropriate contractors to do the repairs and maintenance. Assist Trustee with contracts and insurance.
- Prepare weekly Newsletter. Email the newsletter out and mail to members without email. Upload the weekly newsletter to the church website.
- Prepare weekly bulletin, print and fold and place in ushers cupboard in sanctuary. Prepare inserts, and bulletins for special worship services.
- Order office, janitorial & kitchen supplies as needed. Some shopping required.
- Supervise Custodian cleaning and set-up schedule and approve his or her time sheet.
- Assist Pre-School with fire-drill
TO APPLY: Send email and cover letter, resume, and two professional references to: SPUMC@stpaul-lakeland.org